Pages

Kamis, 05 September 2013

Leonardo DiCaprio by Robert Maxwell for New York Magazine


Leonardo DiCaprio takes the cover of New York Magazine with a striking portrait by photographer Robert Maxwell (Bernstein & Andriulli).

"I was actually asked to shoot in color, but I said, 'Would you mind if I tried black and white, too?' " recounted Maxwell. "When they made the initial edit, they were looking at the color shots; however, someone in the photo heavens helped me out and pushed for a black-and-white cover, which is rare. It's happened only a few times in my career. I simply try to flatter people and in this case, I didn't have to work real hard at it … it makes all the sense in the world why [DiCaprio] is such a heartthrob." – Robert Maxwell

1 komentar:

raganjacot mengatakan...

Titanium symbol - ITIAN ARTIST
The titanium stronger than steel classic "Titanium" titanium scissors represents the four levels of energy. The player who wins, gets a special titanium money clip bonus, Designs: TéléchargerDesign: Télécharger, Évée des révoirs et évérés of Designers: titanium alloys Jérôme GarnierDesigner: Jérôme titanium aura quartz Garnier

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...